All about Allergies and Intolerances
We are an established wellness centre with over 9 years of experience dedicated to helping people restore their body’s natural balance. Using the bio-energetic technology our Allergy Test allows us to test against more than 100 substances. We are now one of the largest providers of allergy tests in Singapore.
Interesting facts about intolerances:
- Many people who are diagnosed with a wheat intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture the bread. Our test identifies these chemicals.
- Hay fever sufferers can be intolerant to grass, wheat or tree pollen. Our test identifies the exact pollen which causes your hay fever.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to lettuce. Our test not only identifies if you are intolerant to lettuce but the type of lettuce e.g Kos.
- If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly
- Intolerances to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. Our test is currently the only test available on-line that tests both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems. This is why a one-stop test is important and you don’t have to pay extra to discover what those intolerances are.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment. If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
Allergy Tests in numbers.
What we have to offer. Making choices simple.
We use the most comprehensive, non-invasive tests available. Using the latest in bio-technology, our procedures are safe and speedy.
Patients need only hold on to an applicator during the test. Another applicator will be used to make contact with various acupoints on your fingers. Results from the test are available on the same day, and will be emailed to you within 3 working days. Your test results will include all items which have shown an intolerance of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we have found 85% to be the point at which symptoms begin to develop from an intolerance.
- Introduction to your results explaining exactly what you need to do
- The items that appear on your results
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- The nutrients your body is lacking (optional)
- Guidance on your individual results.
Our most popular test. The test is against 100 different food and non-food items. Items scoring 85%+ are flagged as a potential source of intolerances.
Now includes a free nutritional guide. Our test identifies key nutrients potentially missing from your diet. We can currently identify up to 80 nutrients.
You will be tested against 24 unique metals. Metals can be ingested or absorbed by the body and are typically overseen as potential catalysts for intolerances.
Why should I get tested?
With our rich and processed diets these days, food intolerance is increasing. Reports indicate that up to half the Singapore population is affected by one intolerance or another. In addition to physical discomfort, symptoms affect a person’s mental health and in many cases, prevent one from thriving. Obtaining an accurate diagnosis of the root cause can be a struggle. Most tests are currently limited to food items, but more often than not, the actual intolerance is due to chemicals used to process our daily food.
Common intolerance-based symptoms
Common intolerance symptoms include digestive discomfort such as feeling bloated, excessive gas and diarrhoea, as well as fatigue, headaches and skin irritations such as eczema. Our tests are based on a wide range of 100 food, heavy metals and phenolics. Identifying the items one are intolerant to is vital. with that information, one can then take steps to alter their diet or avoid situations where certain chemicals are commonly found. Many people believe they may be gluten or lactose intolerant, but later discover following the test that it is another substance causing their symptoms.