All about Allergies and Intolerances
We are an established wellness centre with over 5 years experience dedicated to helping people restore their body’s natural balance. Using the bio-energetic technology our “One Step Test” allows us to test against more than 100 substances. We are now one of the largest providers of allergy tests in Singapore.
Interesting facts about intolerances:
- Many people who are diagnosed with a wheat intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture the bread. Our test identifies these chemicals.
- Hay fever sufferers can be intolerant to grass, wheat or tree pollen. Our test identifies the exact pollen which causes your hay fever.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to lettuce. Our test not only identifies if you are intolerant to lettuce but the type of lettuce e.g Kos.
- If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly
- Intolerances to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. Our test is currently the only test available on-line that tests both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems. This is why a one-stop test is important and you don’t have to pay extra to discover what those intolerances are.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment. If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
Allergy Tests.Tests in numbers.
What we have to offer. Making choices simple.
We are using the most comprehensive, non-invasive tests available in the world. Using the latest bio-technology, our safe and speedy procedure by holding the applicator which we test to get accurate results for you.
We only need you to hold on the applicator and using our extensive systems, we will let you know the results during the test and email to you within just 3 working days. Your test results will include all items which have shown an intolerance of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we have found 85% to be the point at which symptoms begin to develop from an intolerance.
- Introduction to your results explaining exactly what you need to do
- The items that appear on your results
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- The nutrients your body is lacking (optional)
- Guidance on your individual results.
Our most popular test. The test is against 100 different food and non-food items. Items scoring 85%+ are flagged as a potential source of intolerances.
Now includes a free nutritional guide. Our test identifies key nutrients potentially missing from your diet. We can currently identify up to 80 nutrients.
You will be tested against 24 unique metals. Metals can be ingested or absorbed by the body and are typically overseen as potential catalysts for intolerances.
Why should I get tested?
The amount of people suffering with intolerances are increasing. Reports indicate that up to half the Singapore could be affected with one intolerance or another. As well as causing physical discomfort and misery, symptoms may impact on a person’s mental health and in many cases, prevent them from living a normal life. Obtaining an accurate diagnosis of the root cause can be a struggle. Most tests are currently limited to food items only but more often than not the actual intolerance is related to the chemicals used to process our daily food.
Common intolerance-based symptoms
Common intolerance symptoms can include digestive discomfort such as feeling bloated, excess gas and even diarrhoea, as well as fatigue, headaches and skin irritations such as eczema. Our one-step tests are based on a wide range of approximately 100 items including food and non-food items. Identifying the items to which you are intolerant is vital. You can then take steps to alter your diet or avoid situations where certain chemicals are commonly found. Many people believe they may be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant, but after testing, find it is another substance causing the problems.