Signs and Symptoms of Eczema
Eczema (Atopic dermatitis) signs and symptoms vary widely from person to person and include:
- Itching, which may be severe, especially at night
- Red to brownish-grey patches, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, inside the bend of the elbows and knees, and, in infants, the face and scalp
- Small, raised bumps, which may leak fluid and crust over when scratched
- Thickened, cracked, dry, scaly skin
- Raw, sensitive, swollen skin from scratching
What Causes Eczema?
- One of the main cause of Eczema is food allergy.
- Food allergy is an immune system reaction that occurs soon after eating a certain food.
Although more than 160 foods can cause allergic reactions in people with food allergies, these eight are the most common allergenic foods. These foods account for 90 percent of food allergic reactions.
- Tree nuts
- Wheat / Gluten
Ondamed treatment to cure eczema
- ONDAMED is a pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy device that employs biofeedback of the patient’s specific frequencies, to encourage cellular healing and regeneration.
- ONDAMED can help in wound healing for skin disorders such as Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis),Hives (Urticaria), Psoriasis, and so on.
- ONDAMED is useful for Wound healing because it helps in restorative response to tissue injury. Healing is the interaction of a complex cascade of cellular events that generates resurfacing, reconstitution, and restoration of the tensile strength of injured skin.